Monday, January 17, 2011

This week I'm...

Like many of the ideas on my blog I get them from my sister and her blog.  This one is no different.  I think it will be fun to go back and see what I've been thinking and feeling each week at the end of the year.  The tricky part will be my ability to actually post this each week, but here we go.

This week I'm....

Loving: That I actually get to see my husband one day this week

Disliking: That I only get to spend one night with Teddy

Craving: Clementines

Wanting: To take down the outdoor Christmas decorations.  It's just so darn cold

Reading: Bill and Giuliana Rancic's "I Do, Now What"

 
Watching: The Bachelor.  I know, it's terrible.  When I heard Brad Womack was coming back I fully intended to just watch the first episode to see what his deal was.  And then I got sucked in.  I can't tear myself away.

Listening to: Sara Bareilles, I love her new album Kaleidoscope Heart

 
Looking forward to: Bears vs. Packers this weekend.  Go Bears!

Hearing buzz about: The Golden Globes and Ricky Gervais's zingers

No comments:

Post a Comment